THE ISSUES OF LEGAL VALIDITY OF PEACE TREATIES OF ARMENIA AND RELATING TO ARMENIA: AN INTERNATIONAL LEGAL ANALYSIS
By Dr. Vladimir Vardanyan
- Provisions of World War I Peace Treaties of Armenia
- The 1918 Treaty of Batum as the first international agreement of independent Armenia;
- Analysis of the Provisions of the 1920 Treaty of Sèvres relating to Armenia;
- The 1920 Treaty of Alexandropol between the Republic of Armenia and the Grand National Assembly of Turkey;
- The 1921 Treaties of Moscow and Kars.
- The Republic of Armenia and the early XX century peace treaties
- state position on the issue of international treaties signed, ratified or acceded before the Declaration of Independence;
- the issues of possible ratification or confirmation of the early XX century international treaties by the National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia.
September 30, 2009
20 pages. Only for subscribers.